Welcome to my web space!
I am primarily interested in the area of Discrete Mathematics in combination with Computer Science. In particular, questions I am (currently) particularly interested in concern the following topics:
- Analytic Combinatorics, Analysis of Algorithms, and Automata Theory,
- Bijective Combinatorics and Combinatorial Identities,
- and a little bit of Algebraic Coding Theory and Cryptography.
Furthermore, I like working with computers a lot. From time to time, I contribute to the open source computer mathematics system SageMath. I am also one of the core developers of the community edition of the mathematical animation engine Manim. Another fun project I am involved in as a web developer is math.ematical.fun.
Recent Blog Entries
- 2021-06-10 A Report from Uppsala
- 2020-08-07 Goodbye, Summer interns of 2020!
- 2020-06-07 Mathematician tackles Austrian school leaving exam: BHS edition
Contact InformationDr. Benjamin Hackl
Department of Mathematics (Room 74105)
Lägerhyddsvägen 1 / 75105 Uppsala, Sweden